The overall cost of the EMBA may vary depending on the specialization selected in the 2nd year.
Ex.: Total cost for an EMBA in International Management (traditional EMBA curriculum): CHF 34'500 *
The above fee includes enrollment & matriculation, mandatory course materials & exams, and participation to most activities organized within the EMBA Program - divided as follows:
Enrollment / Matriculation - payable upon receipt of acceptance letterThis non-refundable fee guarantees your seat in the program
1st year - 12 core courses
2nd year - 12 courses in Entrepreneurial Leadership or International Management
Or Specialization - see gsem-executive.ch for costs & payment conditions
| CHF 14'750
Individual EMBA modules (for non-EMBA students)**
* subject to change without prior notice
** 1st year EMBA core courses (including Self-Leadership) may not be taken separately
Program extension: must be pre-approved by the EMBA Office - subject to a supplementary fee from the 3rd year on (see EMBA Student Guide).
CHF 5'000 enrollment/matriculation: this non-refundable fee is due immediately upon acceptance in the MBA.
CHF 14'750 - Tuition: this fee (or first installement) must be settled before the the first day of class. Candidates who wish to request installments must do so immediately after being accepted into the EMBA program. A maximum of 3 installments may be done per academic year.
Payment methods: Payment accepted via bank transfer. Cash may be accepted but must be done at the cash counter at Uni-Dufour (2nd floor).
Checks are not accepted.
In case of withdrawal from the program, the tuition fees are still due to the EMBA. However, refunds may be obtained as follows:
- 90% of the tuition fee for cancellations made at least 15 days prior to the first day of class
- 50% of the tuition fee for cancellations made after the 15-day deadline but before to the first day of class
- After the 1st day of class, and for cancellations due to serious circumstances (death, accident, serious illness), 50% of the tuition will be reimbursed for the remaining courses not yet attended.
- There is no reimbursement of any kind in case of course failure or expulsion from the EMBA Program
- the enrollment fee is non-refundable in any circumstances
The University does not offer scholarships. However, eligible applicants may apply for an annual "Training Check”. For more information, please see: https://www.ge.ch/caf/